WHAT DO WE DO?
Promoting independence and recovery
Challenging social exclusion by encouraging community involvement
Facilitating social inclusion with creative and accessible solutions
WHAT DO WE OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES?
A structured and comprehensive induction
A supportive environment (regular supervision sessions with your line manager & an open door policy)
Opportunities for personal development
Company pension scheme
Training opportunities (Face to face training and a wide range of e-learning courses)
Employee assistance programme (24 hour services for employees and their family)
A generous annual leave entitlement (25 days + bank holidays, pro rata)
Long service award
Workplace wellbeing charter
Employee referral scheme (Earn £50 for referring somebody to the organisation)
OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Vacancy: Support Worker
Colebrook Service: Support Services
Service Opening Hours: 7:00am – 10:00pm
Weekend Working: On average, 4 weekend days ( a Saturday or Sunday) in a 3-month period
Full or Part Time: Both
Salary: £20,048.08 – £21,972.08 Per Annum, Pro Rata (Experience Dependent)
DBS Required: Enhanced
Driving Licence & Vehicle: Required
We are looking for compassionate individuals to join our charity to provide support to vulnerable adults within our community. Whilst previous experience is beneficial, it is not essential! We value your life experience and ethos – so why not consider us as your next career choice
We have three different roles available with hourly rates ranging from £10.42 per hour to £11.42 depending on your knowledge and experience. These roles are based in either our supported accommodation team or our outreach support team. This is a great opportunity to join our dynamic and rapidly growing team.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Deliver a range of support, including financial, daily living skills, meaningful activity, health, housing, & social skills as per agreed support plans
- Adopt a person centred, reablement approach at all times, ensuring client choice and improve client’s quality of life
- Report on client and service progress, adapting practise as required
- Maximise use of local resources including community networks, assistive technology, signposting, aiming to reduce reliance on paid support
- Complete client, personal and service paperwork/records
- Work in a safe way for yourself and others, following health, safety and safeguarding legislation, policy and procedures
In addition, we offer:
- Paid travel time (0.45p per mile)
- Smart phone & data
- Lone worker system
- Less weekend working than similar organisations
- Minimum of 2 hour support visits
To view the full job description, please click HERE
To apply for this vacancy, you must complete an organisational application form – please click HERE
Vacancy: Central Senior – Office Co-Ordinator
Colebrook Service: Central Services
Service Hours: 37 hours per week – 9.00am – 5.00pm Mondays to Thursdays and 9.00am – 4.30pm Fridays
Full or Part Time: Full Time
Salary: £23,665.20 Per Annum Per Annum, Pro Rata
DBS Required: Not Required
Driving Licence & Vehicle: Not Required
Closing Date for Applications: Wednesday 28th February 2024
Interview Date: Tuesday 5th March 2024
Organisational Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To review and support a coordinated and organised office environment, including leading on future office moves.
- To oversee purchasing matters and/or purchasing reviews.
- To ensure effective and professional communication with all stakeholders on behalf of the organisation.
- To be responsible for storing and distributing equipment used by staff e.g. phones, first aid kits, personal alarms and to maintain and manage suitable recording systems for use.
- To administrate the yearly Organisational Insurance review and maintain the asset register
- To lead on developing and maintaining our PR and Marketing, including Social Media, and ensure a consistent message on behalf of the Organisation.
- To organise and coordinate Colebrook’s internal and external meetings as needed including Full Staff Meetings.
- To provide IT support for the organisation – including day to day queries regarding SharePoint / Outlook etc.
- Procurement and Supplier Management including researching and contracting best VFM suppliers
- Training report production and distribution
Staff Management Responsibilities
- To supervise and manage the Apprentice Office Assistant.
- To provide any other general administrative duties as requested including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, letters, reports compiling forms, filing and photocopying.
- To establish, review and/or improve administrative systems and procedures.
- Point of contact for day to day enquires from staff, clients and other stakeholders.
- Petty cash and Mileage expense payments.
Health and Safety, Property and Office Management:
- Lead on Health and Safety for the Organisation, including PAT testing and ensuring a link with Restore staff.
- Manage premises and source locations as needed for new or changing office needs.
- Manage the office environment including leading on repairs / maintenance.
- Oversee multiple office locations and be point of contact for issues relating to the premises.
- Lead on property management, including repairs, lease management, DPS and tenant queries.
- Be main point of contact for tenants and work to resolve issues as they arise within the properties.
- Work with CEO to manage growing property portfolio development.
- Lease management responsibility and tenant sourcing.
Qualifications & Training Essential
- Good education to GCSE / O level standard (or equivalent) including Maths and English to grade C or above.
- NVQ or QCF Business Administration and/or suitable equivalent qualification
Experience and Knowledge
- 5 years admin experience
- Line Management experience
- Social Media and Website management experience
- Effective Interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and written communication in English
- Attention to detail and high accuracy
- Good organisational ability and time management skills
- Ability to judge priorities and deal with the demands of a busy office
- A good knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets (preferably Microsoft Word and Excel)
To view the full job description, please click HERE
To apply for this vacancy, you must complete an organisational application form please click HERE