If you are aged 18 – 55 we can help with any support needs linked to your learning disability, difficulty, autism, hoarding or acquired brain injury. This could include:
- Helping you with your paperwork and paying bills
- Planning your meals, shopping, cooking and eating well
- Keeping your house and garden clean, tidy and safe
- Accessing healthcare and making positive choices to keep you fit and well
- Getting out and about and taking part in your favourite activities – or introducing you to new ones.
- Seeing someone regularly
- Looking forwards and thinking about what you want.